Saturday, November 1, 2008

Single ftw!

Relationships are great. Really, they are. But being 21, single, and ready to take on the world is pretty fab. Court Ave last night was hilarious. First, I was on my way late, and remembered they had a $5 cover, and had noooo cash. So I run to the nearest gas station, pausing to ask the officer outside if they did cash back while I adjusted the gun holster on my thigh. It took him about 2 minutes to stop staring and give be a coherent answer. After being in a relationship, I stopped noticing guys noticing me. Now I am again, and loving it! Except when they're old, creepy, dressed as Tom Green, and don't take "GO AWAY!" hints. Then again, it's a blast to make fun of them, and give them the fail sign.

Halloween is seriously the bestest holiday evar! Haha, we did a Kamikaze shot for every Sarah Palin we saw, and a Vegas Bomb for every Joker. Needless to say, I was pretty drunk. But I saw Tony Stark! It was prob my fave costume of the night, his chest piece was awesome! He told me half the people didn't know who he was, and it was like, wtf???? Iron Man is teh awesome! Then again, no one really got me, I got called Lara Croft a lot. I kill zombies, not hunt for treasure! And I'm going to stop blogging because coffee is making me retarded. And hyper. Also, I am watching Disney's Ice Princess. wtf. o.0

1 comment:

Keadin said...

Speaking of Palin and Ice Princess, you've seen College Humour's "Head of Skate" video, no?