Friday, November 7, 2008

Email Lawls

From my mother:

"Gotta get to Wal-Mart. Out of food and toilet paper. I ll look in a bit. I love you. Mom"

bwahahahahahaha.

It's also snowing. Boohiss. I really don't want to go to my silly group meeting for HR class today. I'd rather stay at work/internship doing design work. Yaaay! I'm working on a tour brochure and really liking it. = )

Also, dear justinwhocommentsonmyblogs; who are you? hahaha, i feel bad cause i don't know who you are!



edit: I just got to the library for my group meeting, and no one's here. So I check my email, and there's a message from one of the three other members, telling me that one person is out of town, and the other "can't make it". WTF. We scheduled this on Wednesday. If you can't make it, it's common courtesy to at least notify the other members, so they don't sit around waiting. I'm really pissed off. Especially since I rearranged my schedule and left work early to make this.

No comments: