Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun we=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

ok. I'm leaving the title like that cause it makes me laugh. it would have been "fun weekend" but my cat thoroughly enjoys sitting on my keyboard when I'm typing. fab weekend recap -

Friday night def stayed in watching youtube videos and playing xbox. it was fabulous. Barats and Bareta are brilliant, I would totally make babies with them.

Saturday my friend Katelin came into town. By time she got to my place, I was already drinking wine and on xbl. We ended up finishing the bottle of wine while catching up. I had been texting various people throughout the evening, so I told them all goodnight so we could pass out without my phone going off. So we climb into bed around 12:30, and five minutes later, my phone rings. WTF? Except it's Eric, who just got off work, and is getting dragged to a strip club by his buddies. 10 minutes later, Kate and I are out of bed and transformed into little sexpots ready to take on the Lumberyard. (i'm not even kidding, that's what it's called. roflololol. ) Anyways, definately got my frist lap dance, and Eric paid for strippers to haul us on stage and pretty much maul us. The brunette was way hott, though, and totally rocking leg warmers. Sooo funny.

Oh, and then this strippers was totally chatting up Eric, and we just thought she was chatting to be nice/take a break. And then this OTHER stripper walks up and asks if he wants a 'private dance' and the first stripper gives her the look of death, gets up, and stalks away. Man, only someone as awesome as Eric could have two strippers fighting over him, though. (sucks, cause the first one was hotter)

Now I'm taking a breaking from studying for international business (EWWWW) by rocking out to some techno and beating bad kids on haaaalo. Rawr.


p.s. Australian accents are ungodly fucking hot. Those guys can pick up chicks(myself included) soooo easily.

2 comments:

K.W. said...

STRIPPER FIGHT!!!

My friend Craig and I exchanged stripper stories tonight, it was great.

K.W. said...

ps- I would post something about our misadventures on my blog, but my mother reads it. Thumbs down.