Friday, November 21, 2008

"See you guys later! I'm going to go have unprotected sex with some NPCs!"

Fable 2 is fuuuun. I'm not sure whats better, though, the game, or the achievements you get, such as "the bigamist" and "chicken kicker". Either way, I am thoroughly enjoying both. My other sources of amusement are halo 3 and Dead Space, though I think i'm gonna have to pick up Gears 2 soon, everyone keeps sending me freaking invites. NXE came out on wednesday, and wasn't nearly as atrocious as I expected. I kinda like it, and cracked up when one of my friends IMed me and was like "Oh my gosh, your avatar looks exactly like you!" Go me?



I'm at my internship right now, which I still love. I'm just stuck in a bit of a rut, trying to design brochures and such. It sucks that I can't use bleeds in any of my designs, poo poo. But I'm getting tons of typography practice, and have lots of pretty design magazines to look at. Yay! Also, I'm giving the computer a seizure my running InDesign and Photoshop at the same time. Silly PCs. teeeheee.

So I totally logged on to blogspot cause I had something sooper intelligent to say. But by time I hit "new post" I forgot. So nevermindey.


Meh. [they're adding it to the dictionary, how awesome!!!]

No comments: