Friday, October 31, 2008

Periodic Table of Awesomeness.

My find of the day:

http://www.dapperstache.com/index.php?contenttype=ptoa




and fail of the day, which totally relates to me!





In other news, internship is going well at the judicial branch. Currently I'm waiting for my latest design to come off the printer. whoopie! A lot of what I'm doing right now is reformatting documents. Not terribly exciting, but excellent typography practice and as there's no precedent for how documents should look, I have free reign on design! [and by free reign, I mean conservative free reign, after all, this is for the judicial system of iowa]

Today I've turned this into this.







And here comes rant of the day. Notice how I spelled 'a lot' above? TWO WORDS. A. LOT. I'm pretty sure we learned that in 4th grade. We were critiquing our classmates projects in my typography class, and someone wrote "alot of white space" on one of my spreads. Seriously? Drake University. You need at least a 26 on the ACT to get in. And this person writes alot? Makes my brain hurt.


And to end; When is a boxer like an Astronaut?

. . .
. . . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .

When he sees stars!!!!

No comments: