Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Design Woes

ho hum. I am sad. I've been working on this magazine insert for the Iowa State of the Judiciary Speech on January 14th. I need to learn not to get so attached to my designs, because the copy always drastically changes and I have to come up with completely new ideas. Or maybe I just need to learn to build concepts that allow for more flexibility. I have much to learn.

Old Version:



New Version:




At least I'm working on a new web page, which is exciting. I have a bunch of different concepts so far.





Also, I baked amazing zucchini bread last night. I woke up this morning, wondering why Sake hadn't woken me up to feed her, and saw she had gnawed away the top part of one of my loaves. Seriously, cat? wtf.






also, it has just occurred to me that I haven't posted a picture of my first finished knitted scarf. go me. teeeheeee.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: