Thursday, December 25, 2008

spoiled brat.

i am one. i didn't think my parents were getting me anything for christmas, because they're building their empty nester dream house and thats a big chunk of change. but my mom hands me a box this morning, and i unwrap it to reveal the EF 75-300mm zoom lens. I've been using my stock lens that is 18-55mm. So I'm pretty freaking excited. even though i still feel like shit and hacking up ungodly amounts of phlegm.

Old lens:



New one:




My mom bought Shaun White Roadtrip (a snowboarding game) for their wii. I've been watching my dad and sister playing it all day, it's really freaking funny. my sister gets all into it, and when it's her turn my dad backseat games soooo bad. "oh, don't hit that tree!" "get that crown, get that crown!" the game does have a pretty decent soundtrack though, i'll give it that.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

pinkstarz said...

omg theres a major difference with the lenses. that's awesome!