Monday, January 12, 2009

Creepy things about me . . .

Because work is a bit slow waiting for the Supreme Justice's speech to copy . . . weird facts. about me.

[1] I smell my new video games. nothing beats that fresh manual smell.

[2] I rearrange furniture when I'm stressed. I don't know if it's a zen thing, or just the feeling of change and control.

[3] I get a weird thrill out of the dissonance in design programs as they render their images from pixelated to pretty!

[4] I think I'm addicted to the internet.

[5] I have issues sitting properly. I'm 21 and my mother still nags me, but sitting crosslegged, with my legs under me, or my legs pressed against my chest are the most comfortable ways to sit.

[6] I'm scared of my potential. I'm scared I won't be good enough, successful enough, and won't live up to expectations of others and myself. It's like I'm stuck behind this force field, and greatness is on the other side.

[7] I have obscenely weird and vivid dreams. Some day I will start a blog that I update as soon as a wake up, so others may laugh and wonder if I do crack every night before bed.

[8] Scariest word in the world: eternity

[9] I ate mustard out of the bottle as a child, and now I can't stand it.

[10] I would like to be skinnier, but I like food too much.

[11] I've been high once. Off sharpies. Doing a design project. I thought I was being possessed.

[12] I loooove really bad sci-fi movies. I mean really bad. Like Leprechaun. And Tremors. And Lake Placid.

[13] I really want an ugly doll. Yes, I know they're ugly. But I still want one.



Not creepy, but I really want to create a stop motion movie. Dunno what about, though. hmmmmm.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Jared Cash said...

8) I had a phobia as a child of the concept of eternity. I would agree that it may indeed be the scariest thing in the world, but only if it's an eternity of non-awesome.

9) That's hilarious.

10) Right, like you need to be skinnier.

12) I totally agree. Tremors is my favorite bad-scary-movie series. Each one is exponentially worse than the one before it. The TV series was one of the greatest pieces of awesome to ever exist.

As for stop-motion, I highly recommend iStopMotion. I have my own license and it is excellent software. However, you will do better with an external webcam, either FireWire or USB, as it'll be easier to position.