Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rant Time

I'm effing tired. I feel like all I do is work and school. Fuck, I've hardly been playing Halo 3, one of the greatest videos games to date(for my generation, anyways). I'm always tired, sick a lot, and it doesn't even seem like I have that much on my plate to stress my body like this. I honestly have nothing to complain about, plenty of people do what I do and more, without whining. It's so frustrating. Maybe just working retail is exhausting, because dealing with stupidity is exhausting. For instance, a customer came in with his PS3, which was broken, and he was convinced he bought the replacement plan for it, though he didn't have the receipt. It's kind of a pain to look up receipts when customers lose them, but we were very slow, so I started searching his purchases through his phone number. Not only do I not find a replacement plan, but I don't even see a PS3 on his record. Whatever, he's convinced he bought it here within the last three months. I look closer at his purchases, and he bought PS3 games back in March, which is quite a bit more than 3 months ago. But again, he's positive he bought it here, and gives me 3 credit cards to view the history. After I've been scrolling and searching through tiny print for his freaking PS3, he calls his friend, who tells him he bought it at GameStop. WTF?!?!?!?!?! way to be retarded, seriously. Personally, when I buy something expensive, I make damn well sure I keep the receipt and even the original packaging with me, in case something happens. Gah, talk about a waste of time. Not to mention PS3s suck balls anyways.

Also, our internet sucks. I get off work at 6, figuring I'll finally have a leisurely evening to mysel to spend some quality time with my xbox, and I'm fucking red-baring every game. FUCK YOU MEDIACOM. seriously. hug plz?

No comments: