Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Rawr @ Gas and Parking!

Ok, seriously. I'm about to go apeshit. Like the diligent student I pretend to be, I left 30 minutes before class this morning, only to spend 20 minutes circling trying to find a parking spot, after having no luck, I decide to go into the parking lot you have to pay for so I can get to class on time. WTF. seriously. as;odifha;lskdfj. makes me want to punch a baby. I do so much driving, and I love my car, a 5 speed honda CRV. It's the size of a mini-SUV, but not a terrible gas guzzler, and perfect for hauling all my shit as a college student with two homes. However, I do a lot of driving between work and school, and sometimes it just doesn't make sense. I think I'm going to start saving up for a new vehicle, and I think I have one picked out.

It's the Honda CBR600F46, a light-weight sports bike. It's only 370 lbs, which is not bad for my size; the dual-purpose dirt bike my dad and I have at home is hella heavy, but I can still manage it. I've wanted a bike for years, so I've decided now that I'm legally able to drive one, I should damn well get one. I'd love a Kawasaki Ninja, but erm, yeah, I think my parents would kill me. Not that they won't already for wanting to get a bike. rofl.

No comments: