Monday, September 10, 2007

A Great Start to a Great Year!

So Saturday night was our first official kegger in our house. It was amazing. We had a great turn out, just a huge variety of people, lots of new faces, and old ones as well! I also met some more gamers, which is always a plus! The party went pretty strong from 10:30-12:30ish, dancing to music, talking, and having a good time. I did my first keg stand too! I'm excited that we made enough money to cover both kegs; that was one of my worries, and that only one thing got broken, though I have no idea how. Alas, our poor wicker bench. ROFL. Everyone kept complimenting us on how nice our house is, which is always a nice feeling. I felt kind of bad, because we were unable to secure a beer pong table for that night, but we'll definately have one for the next one. I did Amy, Caitlin, Cindy, and Benes' makeup for the party, and was quite pleased with the results. I'm not gonna lie, they looked hella hot, and I've decided to solicit myself as a freelance makeup artist. I'm really excited to set up a studio in our basement, and do makeovers for girls before going out, formals, dates, and so on. I absolutely love makeup and experimenting with color. It's nice to do makeup on other people because the face shapes are so different and unique. I love MAC makeup the most, the colors are so bold and fun, and perfect for my funky and unique style. I also believe makeup should never hide, but only enhance features. I think all women are beautiful, all shapes and sizes, and it's all about the confidence you have in yourself! That's why I'm calling my service . .



"Nothing shines brighter than inner beauty, but makeup always helps!" I'm really excited, I love sharing my passion with others, and helping to inspire confidence and individuality among other women. Maybe that's why I fit so well in with the PMS clan as well; I love being around other formidable women who help others to find their own inner beauty and strength. Um, girls ftw? My only regret about this weekend was not being able to play cod4 much. They raised the ranking on Friday, and I haven't gotten much of a chance to play around and unlock many new features. QQ. Ah, well, back to watch The Empire Strikes Back!

No comments: