Sunday, September 23, 2007

I suck at getting sick

Seriously. Sick all this week, even though I had the exact same thing a month ago. Sore throat, fever, headache, painful chills. I guess it wouldn't bother me so much if it was any other weekend than this one. This was my weekend to get crazy caught up on all my schoolwork[which didn't happen because i had to spend most of it in bed attempting to recover], because tomorrow night at 12:00 am, it shall be time to FINISH THE FIGHT! eeeeeek! i'm really fucking excited, no joke. I actually got interviewed at work about the release of the game by a reporter from the Des Moines Register or something. So um, yeah, don't expect to see me for a while, as my 360 shall be running my life until I wipe out all the Covenant scum, on legendary, of course. I'm glad I'm not as sick anymore[key word being"as"], and there's a perfect song to describe how I feel right now.




Feel Like Pwning Noobs

It's something that I have to do
I feel like pwning noobs
The time of my defeat is through
I'm totally going to pwn you

Instead of my fingers i'll use my toes
I'll still play way better than you
Thats what i'll do
(guitar solo)
I feel like pwning noobs
Feel like pwning feel like pwning, feel like pwning
Pwning noobs

- PurePwnage Season 1

http://www.purepwnage.com/media/Pure%20Pwnage%20-%20Feel%20like%20pwning%20noobs.mp3

1 comment:

Dazed-N-Confuzed said...

that release night was awesome. dood. we rockd. i'm definately obsessed. peace.