Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm a fermata. Hold Me.

I come across music in the oddest ways. Well,maybe not the oddest, but I'll hear something I like, and go crazy trying to find it. One of my favorite artistic works, featured on my sidebar, has the most amazing music to it. I recently heard the same song on a commercial for Slumdog Millionare (which I really want to see), and went searching. The song is Hoppípolla by Sigur Rós, a band from Iceland. And it's brilliant.

Also, I find cool music when cute boys mail me CDs with insanely amusing drawings. of the deathstar. tie fighters. zombies. and raving stick figures.



p.s. 18 credit hours sucks. five finals and two design projects due. hohum.

random thoughts as I study for International business. . .

- just found a typo in my notes "International Bond Market: market of bongs sold by issuing companies, governments, and others outside their countries" lol?

- every time I see the word "arbitrage" i think of the arbiter from halo. then i giggle at how annoying the storyline flipping back and forth was. and then i want to play video games. hmpf.

- my cat is AWESOME at laying on top of my notes, just when i'm really getting focused.

- i would probably be better at studying if i wasn't such an internet junkie. or if i was remotely interested in international financial markets.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: