Friday, October 5, 2007

Buffalo Wild Wings

Why is this place so amazing? Sometimes I wonder how I never had come to know of it's greatness until this summer. I miss working Thursday nights over the summer at Best Buy, because around 6 PM, Bethany's and my stomaches would start rumbling, which could be satisfied by only one thing - Buffalo Wild Wing's 50 cent boneless wings. Yummy yummy. It's the perfect place to go for group events, like how we went the other night with the Drake Theater People. I'm always torn, though, I love the Mango Habanero Flavor, but they burn my tummy! So then I'll go with the Asian Zing, which is also quite tasty. Aside from the good food, I love the environment. Such a great place to relax and socialize and hang out with friends. I need to start being more social and getting out more, I think. It's way fun. Yay fun. B-dubs ftw.

No comments: