Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Because I can

lol @ surveys


1. A random guy yells to you "aybaybay."
Flip him off and keep walking.

2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Almond Joy. Halloween candy ftw.

3. 10th message in your phone's inbox?
Don't have one, I just deleted all my texts.

4. The last song you listened to?
Wicked Soundtrack - while cooking dinner.

5. What's irritating you at this moment?
My marketing class. I'm studying. It's hella lame. And I hate doing surveys. But I'd rather do a survey than study, that's how lame marketing is.

6. What did you do today?
Got up at 1. Showered. Watched Buffy. Drank juice. Studied for marketing. Decorated the porch for Halloween. Went grocery shopping. Made dinner for my friends. Watched Moulin Rouge. Studied more.

7. What did you do yesterday?
Stayed in bed until 4. Showered. Went thrift store shopping. Carved pumpkins. It was awesome.

8. Pick a scar on your body, how'd you get it?
I actually don't have any? Is that weird? I didn't do enough dangerous shit as a kid, I guess.

9. What are you doing today?
Studying. Because college > me.

10. What do you want to do when you get out of high school/college?
Move to the coast. Make video games. Be successful. Possibly famous. Move back to the midwest and have a family.

11. Are you single?
Nope

12. Are you signed onto AIM?
Yep.

13. What's your screenname?
marchingrace05

14. Who's your most religious friend?
erm, dunno.

16. Do you prefer chocolates or roses?
That's fucking dumb. Can you eat roses? Nope. Chocolate ftw. Roses are lame anyways.

7. What's the best compliment someone could give you?
Erm, no idea. Tell me that I'm unique and unlike anyone they've ever met?

18. What do you hate most about your school?
Studying. So fucking dumb.

19. Do you curse?
Hahahahahahahahaha.

20. Last time you took a plane, where was it to?
Washington, DC

21. How many times a day do you log into myspace.
A shit-ton

22. Last profile you went into?
Mine?

23. What's the first thing you would do with five million bucks?
Go on a major shopping spree.

24. What did your last outgoing text message say?
"Mozzarella."

27. Next thing you'll spend money on?
Bills. Bleck.

28. What's one toy you remember having in the 90's?
Barbies?

29. If you had a son what would you name him?
Adrien.

31. What's your mousepad look like?
Laptop trackpad ftw.

32. Who is someone you have drifted from?
Shannon. = ( I miss you, MJ.

33. Which of your friends do you argue with most?
None. I don't argue much. I'm pretty laid back.

34. Who/What are you thinking about right now?
How much I'm avoiding studying for marketing. Teeeheee.

36. Who's the last person that you felt stalked by?
This creepy Wal-mart employee who stalked me online after I talked to him for like, 30 seconds about video games. WTF. seriously.

37. If you could have any car what would it be?
Jeep Wrangler, forest green, tan removable top. And a mini cooper sport, custom built, 6 speed.

38. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Dunkin' Donuts. yummmm.

39. How do you like your eggs?
depends. I like egg salad. So hard boiled?

40. If you could get any piercing what would it be?
I want my lower lip done. The parentals would kill me.

41. Who was the last person you spoke to?
Aras. Online.

42. What mood are you in?
A yucky one. Periods suck.

43. What's a movie you want to see in the theaters?
Across the Universe.

44. Where else would you want to live?
Seattle. or LA.

45. What are the last four digits of your home phone number?
8390.

46. What song is playing right now?
Dunno, some background music to Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

48. If you could live in any TV show what would it be?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. or the Xfiles.

49. What video game do you play most often?
Hahahahaha, Halo, Call of Duty on my 360, Luminous Arc on my ds in class. Paper Mario and Metriod Prime on my wii.

50. Do you like someone at the moment?
Yeah. He's a hottie. And makes me laugh. = )

No comments: