Sunday, April 26, 2009

Halo Sucks!

So I made my obligatory appearance at my friends' frat party tonight. Walking back to my car I passed a frat house I never really party at. I hear someone yell "Halo", so naturally I turn my head to see. I don't recognize the voice's owner, but upon seeing me look they yell "sniper rifle", miming shooting at me. I laugh and continue walking, flipping them off over my shoulder when I hear "Halo 1 sucks"!. They call my gamertag, but I'm already turning the corner.

There's a reason I don't party at that frat house. Mostly because one of their dominant members was the "best halo player on campus" until I beat him to a bloody pulp in a 4v4 tournament on campus a few years back. [and yes, there was much corpse humping] It's still nice to know, 2 weeks from graduation, I'm "that chick. you know, the one that's really good at video games."

No comments: