Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Game On Ladies

Edited Brenna's amazing Frag Doll application video last night in under 6 hours. I'm kinda amazing like that. She's so effing awesome, the video turned out fab!

I wish I always worked like I do under pressure and tight deadlines; I seem to do my best work. There has to be some way to harness my brain power at the stage and use it ALL the time.

Still apartment/job searching in Seattle. After putting out close to 50 resumes all over the US and getting NOTHING back, I talked to some of my design professors. When I told Connie I wanted to end up in Seattle, she told me to move there, wait tables, network, and do any freelance jobs I can get until the economy improves. I'm adventurous and tend to land on my feet, so that's what I'm gonna do. I've always said I'm gonna be awesome and make my dreams come true, so FUCK YOU ECONOMY!

Ughhhh, downloading the WoW patch to fix the LAST Wow patch,atm. Hopefully things get better. And hopefully people stop freaking about the duel-spec fee and stop trying to make gold quick by fucking the auction house over. It's getting really annoying seeing crap posted for waaay less than it's worth because a few people want money fast and don't care how it affects everyone else.

Maybe I'll go play CoD4 while waiting, because I've been craving it since editing Brenna's vid. I should really be working on painting for class, but I'm thoroughly unmotivated atm. Also, I know I'm a bit late, but HAPPY VELOCIRAPTOR AWARENESS DAY! My apologies to those of you who've lost loved ones to the vicious creatures. Also, if you don't read XKCD, a webcomic by Randall Munroe, you should. It's brilliant.


video for the day. i'm so addicted.

No comments: