Friday, August 24, 2007

08.24.07 Sooo clutch!

So I was in a Call of Duty 4 match today, and the kids on my team were fucking terrible, like, no joke. Anyways, we were getting our asses beat the whole intense match on Overgrown, until we finally started to make a comeback. (This is when I stopped chatting on AIM and started playing hardcore) We finally got neck and neck around 650, and would jump from leading to losing every kill. It was so freaking intense as we would spawn, racing around the map, trying to get better coverage to take out the other team. The score stood with us at 730 - them 740, when I spawned again and saw the opposite team at the gas station, laying down to snipe my oncoming and unsuspecting teammates. I steadied my M16 and boom! headshot! boom! headshot! Won the match. So freaking clutch. Gaaaah I love this game!

p.s. I just unlocked my m16 blue tiger camo. Fucking hawt.

No comments: