Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weird Dreams

...because mine are insane

(before reading, NO, i do not do drugs before bed, nor have i EVER done them)

Last Night: We were at easter breakfast with extended family, and i threw a tantrum because my sisters' friend ate my cherry-flavored rice pudding. Then, a kitten died, and i cried a lot. But then my mom had a surprise, and me and a bunch of random people went into a room and got lap dances from "models". Mine was a fat doctor with one green eye, and a really big brown eye. And I accidentally spit out my gum on his shoulder. (i have no idea wtf rice pudding is)

A few months ago, I dreamt we were being attacked by zombies, and to fend them off, we went to the second story of our house for the upper advantage. We took the doors off the hinges to use for cover, but then there were zombie kittens in my room, so I had to use tupperware to catch and contain them, cause I felt bad about killing them.


Also, myspace is so annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You truly are a dumb bitch.

data said...

That first dream is a bit wierd. fyi rice pudding is delicious its a dessert thit is kind of like Horchata. and 2Xfyi horchata is a sweet cinimon drink.

Well the zombie dream is normal for those like you and me that watch not enough zombie flicks. lol. ITs a good plan to get the high ground, but it would have been better to get you fully auto and ninja sword and jumped on your motorcyle. Memeber a motorcyle the best transport in a post apocoliptic world:)

Dreams are fun.