Sunday, January 13, 2008

Time to Start Blogging Again

Now that I'm done being sick all the time, I can start writing again. I got my tonsils out, which was awful and a half. Of the quoted 6% that have scabs break, I was in there, and woke up one night vomiting blood. Awesome, huh? I was even too sick too play games. Lame-o. I did finally finish Bioshock, and really liked the ending I got from saving all the little sisters. I started Mass Effect which is very pretty and cool, but kinda hard to get adjusted to. I'm not sure whether to keep playing or finish up the achievements for Bioshock. Aaaaand I still haven't even touched Assassin's Creed yet. Man, college sucks. Takes up so much time that I could be playing video games. Gah. I'm taking 18 credit hours next semester which is probably foolish, but oh well.

No comments: