Monday, February 23, 2009

Sick all weekend

Ugh. I'm excited to be able to eat today. I was sick all weekend and my throat was too swollen to eat or drink. So I spent the whole time in bed watching movies, Firefly, playing wow, and sleeping. And I have a super awesome kitty cat that spent the whole weekend in bed with me, except when she got me up to feed her. She's such a good cuddler, what more could a girl ask for?

Also, I hate people who don't respect WoW etiquette. For instance, my friend and I were collecting crystals in a cave for a quest. We would kill the mobs around a crystal to go get it, and this asshole 32 BE Pally would go in a grab it while we were finishing the kills. And then he would mine tin right out from under me. Literally. Jerk. And because he was also horde, the most I could do was /spit on him. grrrr.

No comments: