Thursday, August 14, 2008

el oh el.


Don't we look spiffy? Aras took me to see Wicked in Chicago for my birthday. It was absolutely amazing!!!!





Now, a collection of some of my recent favorite videos. Thanks to failblog.org and idiots with access to the internet. = )

























School starts in a week. Laaaaaame. And because I am bored at work after wrapping up all my client projects, here is your word of the day.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


lackadaisical \lack-uh-DAY-zih-kuhl\, adjective:
Lacking spirit or liveliness; showing lack of interest; languid; listless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Some recent eCards I've made at work.

AlienAbduction.swf


No comments: